On our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA, or Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). Google Analytics uses methods that enable an analysis of the use of the website, such as cookies. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website such as
- Navigation path followed by a visitor to the website
- Time spent on the website or a subpage
- the page on which you leave the website
- the country, region or city from where access is made
- End device (type, version, color depth, resolution, width and height of the browser window)
- Returning or new visitor
- Browser type/version
- Operating system in use
- Referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited website)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address is shortened by activating the IP anonymization (“anonymizeIP”) on this website before transmission within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland. According to Google, the masked IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these cases, we ensure through contractual guarantees that Google maintains an adequate level of data protection.
The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the activities on the website and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the use of the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of the website in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf.